How we will help you fulfill your career goals
We understand that IELTS™ is a pathway towards the next stage of your life. We help you get there as quickly as possible by combining targeted courses with the best teaching methods. We make sure you fully understand the test format and learn the relevant skills needed to prepare for it. You can rely on our support at every stage of the process.
Why do I need IELTS™?
IELTS™ (International English Language Testing System) has been in use for more than 25 years and continues to set the standard for English language testing. IELTS™ has already been used by millions of people as proof of the standard of their English skills and is recognised by more than 10,000 organisations, including educational institutions, employers, governments, immigration authorities and professional bodies. To register for free on our learning platform: https://learn.languagetrainingsolutions.co.uk/lts-student-registration/
How our IELTS™ training works
• One-to-one classes online using a Zoom™ platform
• Experienced and accredited IELTS™ tutors who understand exactly what you need to do to achieve your required score in the IELTS test
• Analysis of your needs and level of English before every course
• Flexible lessons, scheduled to suit your availability
• Online resource library, including exam strategies, videos, listening files, model writing answers, skills work and lots of exam practice
Lesson and Course Format
The Language Training Solutions IELTS™ courses each give you 4 hours of tuition supported by 40 hours of directed independent study. The courses covers the four modules of listening, reading, writing and speaking. You will have access to Academic module course online and there are progress indicators to help you work through the lessons and resources.
Each lesson includes:
• Pre-lesson vocabulary
• Video presentations, detailed notes and exercises
• End of lesson test to make sure you understand everything
You will complete 10 practice tests in all modules. Reading and listening tests are automatically graded when you submit your answers and an estimated band score is given. Your IELTS™ tutor will also grade and make comments on all writing practice tests, so you have a clear idea of your current level and what you need to do to further improve. Model answers are given for all the peaking practice tests.
Our courses aim to improve your IELTS™ level by one band. Our main course is aimed at candidates with an existing level of IELTS™ band 6 overall, who need to pass at band 7.
Nurses need to achieve band 7 in all modules. We have created IELTS™ preparation courses for nurses from both EU and non-EU markets such as India, the Philippines and the Middle East, to provide support from the initial decision to move to an English-speaking country, through language training and IELTS™ success and ongoing process.
We give nurses the knowledge, skills and strategies that they need to achieve a band 7 score in all of the papers. Courses include:
• tailored one-to-one online training from experienced IELTS™ teachers and examiners
• select course notes for additional study
• on-demand access to IELTS™ practice tests and materials
• regular ‘how to score 7.0’ webinars to help coach you towards your target
• social media support
• additional online General English courses where required
We also cater for those, such as doctors, who require band 7.5 and for those who need a score of 6.5. We will consider with lowers with lower starting band levels. We also provide training to those who require IELTS™ for Academic entry.
PLEASE NOTE THAT AFTER ASSESSMENT WE WILL SUGGEST THE COURSE(S) APPROPRIATE TO YOU AND WILL SEND YOU A SECURE PAYMENT LINK FROM THE WEBSITE TO PAY FOR YOUR COURSE(S). THEREFORE PLEASE CONTACT US IN THE FIRST INSTANCE TO BOOK YOUR ASSESSMENT WITHOUT OBLIGATION.
IELTS™ Tips: The Practice Examination: